Monday, June 28, 2010

It's been a while

Haven't posted in a while, most likely because I'm in what feels like a no man's land with the band.  Not loosing, but not gaining.  Definitely not feeling the restriction I had right after my first fill.   My next fill appointment was scheduled for July 13th but now that my work travel schedule has changed I was able to get one for this Wednesday.  Woo-hoo!  This will be a good thing going into 4th of July weekend with friends and family and then a work trip right after that.  With a recent fill I will be much more in tune with what I consume. 

Still training for a 5K on July 11th, not quite where I need to be but I'm pretty sure I can jog the majority of the race.  Last night I did day 2 of week 5 of Couch to 5K, and it felt really good.  My plan is to do day 3 of week 5 tomorrow which is a 20 continuous run, it will be my longest yet.  I've scheduled the workout in my work calendar which always seems to help!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!!! I think that next fill will get you going again. Good luck on that run! I still can't commit to running... maybe later on in the year. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete