Wednesday, June 2, 2010

First fill


So the fill was actually today, not yesterday, I was a little thrown off by the long weekend. 

Everything went according to plan.  The NP put in 6 cc's of saline and I did not feel a thing, it was done before I even knew it started.  I was able to drink water right after and will stick to liquids today because after each fill your stomach reacts by swelling up, so no solids today.  I do feel a little different, almost like my throat is tight, but it could all be mental. 

I hope this fill give me some restriction right off the bat because my next appointment is not until July 13th due to the holiday and work travel.

1 comment:

  1. nope..the throat tight thing is real..Happens almost every fill with me. I have a mental picture of it being because my stomach bot heaver and is pulling down on my esophagus like a pendant on a necklace (I have no idea if it is true but that is my brain image :)

    Good luck with you day of liquids and transition back to food. Also wishing you restriction!! Go easy and try stuff out.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete