Friday, May 21, 2010

One sushi roll?








Someone pinch me.  Never in the past has one sushi roll been sufficient for a meal.  In the past, 2-3 would tide me over, but one, that's pretty exciting.   And it's possible that once I start to get the band filled (currently empty) it might even be less.  But what I'm finding out is this is a mental game as much as it is physiological one, and I have to be OK with eating less.  And I'm fully aware that the next week or week after that might have something completely different in store for me, I may be in a honeymoon period of sorts, but I'll take my 14 lb weight loss for now.

1 comment:

  1. Even before my 1st fill I noticed immediately how full I would get on very little food. (It's SO cool) What surprised me the most was that if I just listened to my body then I could eat a lot less than I even thought and be satisfied... 2 months post op and 2 fills later... I am still playing with this concept. You are not in a honeymoon period it really is THAT cool!

    ReplyDelete